Friday, September 20, 2013

Jack's Pickin' Parlor

Jack's Pickin Parlor offers live Bluegrass music Tuesday and Thursday evenings in Williamston, SC and thanks to Nancy we decided to check it out last Tuesday evening.

As their website proclaims, it is good clean fun. We were offered water and coffee on several occasions, we received several shout outs from Jack himself who we got to meet and some folks thought I was a local!

I was told to check out Stacy Majors Facebook page (the one that works at the Harley dealership in Greenville) and find her sister Lindsay because according to the man who thought I was a local I am her spitting image. So I tried to find Stacy Majors and was unsuccessful, so I have no idea if my doppelganger is truly Ms. Lindsay Last Name Not Majors or not.

Jack's Pickin Parlor was an experience and if you're ever in the area check them out.

Look for this sign and you've found Jack's


The cinder block "Parlor" has been painted to look like a charming log cabin




That's Jack in the Red


Quick sound byte from that night

No comments:

Post a Comment